Keep Your Mind Clean
Scripture: Ephesians 4:29-32
29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. 30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
1. Your mind will be polluted by what you say, what you listen to, what you see, what you eat, and what you do.
2. If you pollute your mind, the Holy Spirit will not dwell in you.
3. You will give room for the devil if you keep bitterness, anger, brawling, slander, and malice in your life.
4. You will be close to God if you are kind, compassionate, and forgiving.
1. Repent all the sins that you have done through your five senses.
2. Write down people whom you have not forgiven and choose to forgive them.
3. If you have any bitterness, rage, anger, brawling and slander in your life, you must repent. If you have these in your life for a long duration, they are door ways for the devil to have a foothold in your life. You must also drive the devil out.